Kirby Lester KL25 – Hands free counting for small volume dispensing
The Kirby Lester KL25, the smallest of the Kirby Lester semi-automatic table top counters, is ideal for hands-free counting of small batches up to approximately 300 tablets total. To operate, the operator fills the product bowl with tablets and puts an empty bottle under the outlet chute. Then they enter the count per bottle and number of bottles to fill on the keypad and press start. The Kirby Lester KL25 counts the correct number of tablets one by one into the bottle. When the bottle reaches the proper count, the machine stops so the operator can replace it with a new bottle. This cycle repeats until all the bottles are full.
The Kirby Lester KL 25 is suitable for counting tablets, capsules, soft gels and other small products. It is simple to use and easy to disassemble and clean and is adjustable for different height bottles. Like the other Kirby Lester machines, the KL25 does not have any sensors that need regular calibration. Other than routine cleaning, the Kirby Lester KL25 requires very little regular maintenance.
The KL25 is ideal for simple hands-free tablet/capsule counting and QC, or short runs of filling bottles or vials.
- Fast, accurate counting using Kirby Lester technology
- No adjustments for different products
- Small footprint, simple operation and cleaning
- Speeds inventory
- Check-count stock bottles up to 300 tablets or capsules, or fill a few bottles at a time
- Simple operation and cleaning
Kirby Lester KL25 Specs
- Dimensions: 16.9”H X 18”D X 11.3” W
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Power: Standard 110V wall outlet
- Throughput: Approximately 300 tablets / capsules in 35 seconds
- Bowl capacity: approximately 300 size-0 capsules
Complete the form below to download a PDF copy of the Kirby Lester KL25 Brochure