Sepha PakScan non-destructive multi-product leak detection device
The Sepha PakScan is a non-destructive leak tester for Pouches, Sachets, and Bags with flexible and non-porous materials.”
The PakScan uses pressure, vacuum, and precision load cells to check for leaks as small as 10 microns in up to 4 large sachets simultaneously. The included software gives a clear result for each package in the batch, making the leak testing process simple and straightforward to carry out.
The PakScan leak tester is clean and dry, unlike the Blue Dye test. Therefore, the PakScan does not waste product, and reduces associated waste disposal costs.
Other Features of PakScan:
- Tests up to 4 packs at once
- Easy to operate
- The pre-programmed test method removes operator subjectivity, permitting easier validation.
- Less than 3 minutes for product changeover
- Fast test cycle
- Storage of results
- Full 21 CFR Part 11 validation package available
- Pack type
- Sachets, pouches, bags and MAPs in flexible and non-porous materials
- Pack Dimensions
- 275mm x 90mm x 50mm (10.8″ x 3.5″ x 2″) per pack.
(The system can be customised for larger packs.)
- Machine construction
- All product contact areas are constructed from stainless steel (grade 316) and are cGMP compliant.
- Operating speed
- Up to 4 cycles per minute
- Power supplies
- Electrical: 110/230V 1kva Single Phase
Air: 6 Bar
- Machine Dimensions
- 750mm (W)x 920mm (L)x 1740mm (H)
(29.2″ x 36.2″ x 68.5″)
- Machine weight
- 200kg (441 lbs)
- Shipping weight
- 300kg (661lbs)
- Tooling changeover
- Approx. 3 minutes. A different product nest is required for each pack format.
- Measurement ranges
- Down to hole size of 10 micron
- Configuration options
- CD-Rom and DVD drive; ethernet; 2 x USB
- User Interfaces
- VGA LCD MMI colour wide angle touch screen display with virtual instruments
- System can be run in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- PakScan is supplied with a 12 month warranty. After this period we recommend the customer takes out a service agreement.