For the first time, the pharmaceutical industry gets its own show during Pack Expo, the new Pharma Expo. Pharma Expo will be running concurrently with Pack Expo from November 2 to November 5 in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center in the West Hall. Thomas Packaging (formerly Service Industries) will be there at booth 645. As we do every year, We will have all of our products for blister packaging and bottle filling on display.
For bottle filling we will have
– The SureFill 300 slat filler. The cleanest filler available for the pharmaceutical industry
– The patented SureClean conveyor with a sloped case to prevent product collection
– The SMD-527D dual channel electronic counter from Sky Softgel for softgels, capsules, and tablets
– The KL1 and KL50 table top tablet counters for check counting and small scale bottle filling from our newest partner, Kirby Lester
– A selection of slats, manifolds, and other change parts for slat fillers to demonstrate the wide variety of parts we can provide
– The BottleScan non-destructive tester for induction sealed bottles from Sepha, Ltd.
For blister packaging
– A selection of press out deblistering machines from Sepha for child resistant and push through packs
– The VisionScan non destructive leak tester from Sepha for thermoform and coldform blister packs
– The EZ Blister table top blister machine for small scale blister packaging from Sepha
– Our own selection of blister tooling and change parts
We look forward to seeing you there.