Thomas Packaging Slat Filler Control System Retrofit
Extend the life of your filling line with a slat filler control system upgrade. Older slat fillers often work well and only need some changes to bring them to modern standards. Some machines may need to be mechanically rebuilt or might need a new conveyor. Others might work mechanically but have obsolete controls. Others need small updates like slat vibration or or static elimination. Thomas Packaging can retrofit your current slat filler with these options to update it. Retrofits like these can be less expensive than buying a new filler. Modernize your slat filler controls and solve your documentation and validation problems once and for all.
You can also add an inspection systems, like our SureCount, to eliminate short counts, as part of a slat filler control system retrofit. Check out our SureCount inspection system page for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Allen Bradley PLC, servo drive system, with a Panelview HMI
- Works with Merrill, Lakso, IMA, King, Modular, and IPS slat fillers
- Cost effective
- Documented source code and schematics
- Field service and support
- Panels meet UL 508A, OSHA, and NEC standards
- Servo-driven for efficiency, flexibiltity, and precise control.
- Open architecture for easy validation, industry-wide acceptance, and local support.
- Recipe-driven for quick changeover, setup, and validation.
- Stainless steel cabinets
- Strongarm HMI support arm
- Mechanical upgrades. Machine can be disassembled and fully cleaned and repaired.
- SureCount inspection system
- Tablet verification systems to ensure all tablets emptied into the bottle
- Various hoppers and hopper feed mechanisms.
- Static elimination systems
- Gating or feedscrews
- New SureClean sanitary conveyors
Complete the form below to download a PDF copy of the Thomas Packaging Bottle Filling Control System Retrofit Brochure