Lixis offers several types of equipment for aggregation bottles or cartons into bundles and boxes and then onto pallets. They have manual, semi-automatic, and automatic solutions. Like their serialization systems, Lixis’s aggregation units use artificial vision technology and are comprised of a touch panel, a high resolution camera, and a PLC module.
- Simultaneously reads the cartons in a bundle or case through a single image
- Manages batch information
- Works with or without a connection to the plant server
- Capable of managing an automatic end of line print & apply and rejection system
- Customizable to fit each application
- Compact size. Suitable for integration online or as an independent module
- Easy to adjust for different formats such as bundle and case sizes.
- PSVMA with 2D scanner and optional printer for manually aggregating cartons into boxes and boxes onto pallets
- PSVM for semi-automatic aggregation using a camera to combine cartons into boxes and a 2D scanner to aggregate boxes onto pallets
- PSVMi, PVS-S, and PVS-SL for fully automatic aggregating cartons into boxes using a camera with either manual or automatic labeling.
- PVS-P for palletizing already serialized boxes at the end of the line.
Complete the form below to download a PDF copy of the Track and Trace Brochure