Who is Verifarma
Verifarma is a comprehensive traceability solution that allows supply chain partners to know the origin and traceability of drug or medical products until they are consumed by the patient. It operates in real time using a network of computer processing to verify and store the information in a cloud based data warehouse. With Verifarma, you do not have to install your own data storage server or modify your ERP system. Verifarma manages your serialization data so you do not have to. More than 2000 companies use Verifarma in nine countries and in all parts of the drug supply chain. In the USA, their solutions are designed to help you meet the requirements of the Drug Supply Chain Act (DSCSA).
Features & Benefits
- Robust solution with secure infrastructure
- Servers housed in data center with world class infrastructure, TIER III
- Data redundancy preventing data loss.
- Access control through user authentication, password, and token vip
- Virtualized environment by customers. Guaranteed resources, isolated and not shared
- Back ups maintained confidentially. Verifarma signs non-disclosure agreements with all clients.
Quality & Standards
- ISO 9001Quality Management certification and ISP 27001 Information Security Management certification
- CFR 21 Part 11 Compliant
- GAMP 5
- IQ/OQ/PQ protocols included
- GS1 compliant since 2008
- GS1 certification on EDI documents
Customer service is a critical component of any traceability system. Verifarma's after sale support department provides English speaking 24/7 phone support. 365 days a year. All calls are answered in less than 45 seconds. Nearly all problems are handled same day over the phone. When needed, Thomas Packaging can provide onsite support in the USA from our Rolling Meadows office.
Complete the form below to download a PDF copy of the Track and Trace Brochure